WTA Education Services is a UK-based organisation delivering innovatory approaches to:
· Youth consultations that give young people a voice: from getting more out of a school topic, to planning issues, to an environmental concern.
· Community consultations engaging with communities to examine their views about a relevant issue, such as the use of local amenities or the conservation of key species.
· Programme building extending activities and developing capacity within an organisation.
· Award programmes promoting an organisation and its core values, nationally or internationally.
· Facilitation of events, discussion groups, and workshops, using our results-based approach; organising and delivering end-point conferences for projects.
· Activity packs exploring specific issues or locations.
· Publications on topics such as green economy, citizenship, and ozone depletion.
Our programmes have consistently shown that young people and communities can be mentored to contribute to key debates that affect them now and in the future. We can help young people to develop key skills for future training and employment. Our programmes:
· Provide companies, government, schools and community groups with information and actions that provide new perspectives on key issues.
· Enable young people’s efforts to be recognised through award schemes.
· Create and facilitate programmes that have engaged and enhanced the participation of hard-to-reach groups in consultations.
Use the contact information below to phone or email us.
Like us on Facebook and see us on LinkedIn by clicking on these icons:
UNEP European Youth Consultation 2013 Report & Conference